Important Message from First National Bank Regarding Lobby Access
Press Release Date: May 2, 2020
May 2, 2020 – First National Bank continues to make the health and well-being of our clients, our employees, and our community a top priority. During this challenging time, we have remained open serving the financial needs of our customers and clients safely along with providing you with the quality service you have come to expect.
We will continue to be serving our clients at our drive-thru facilities. Lobby access is by appointment only. In an effort to limit face to face contact and reduce risk as much as possible, we are encouraging you to call and email your banker to see if your needs can be handled remotely.
Your banker will be available to assist you, by appointment, for additional services as needed – safe deposit box access, opening new accounts, loan applications, etc. Please call your local branch to schedule an appointment. (A list of phone numbers is below)
Per state guidelines, we request that you wear a face covering when inside First National Bank.
If you do not have a face covering when you arrive, we will provide one to you in order to protect each other.
Additional protective steps First National Bank is taking to help keep everyone safe include:
- Encouraging the continued practice of “social distancing” keeping six feet of space between individuals
- Utilizing protective shields in public spaces such as the teller counter, new accounts desk, and administrative office reception area
- Regular cleaning throughout the bank to disinfect surfaces and open spaces, as well as daily deep cleaning of our building
- Continuing to use remote work arrangements for many personnel
To make an appointment, please contact your local office:
Bellevue: 419-483-7340 Catawba: 419-797-7340
Clyde: 419-547-0259 Fremont: 419-333-7340
Port Clinton: 419-734-7340 Put-In-Bay: 419-285-7340
The Put-In-Bay branch will remain open on Wednesdays from 9:30am until 3:30pm but we will be limiting the number of customers in the lobby at any one time.
Drive-thru service will continue as normal with the following hours at each location:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Saturday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
First National Bank offers convenient solutions to banking without a branch for 24/7 account access. Through these channels you can check balances, transfer funds, make payments, and deposit checks.
- Online Banking at fnblifetime.com
- Mobile Banking on your mobile phone or tablet
- Mobile or Remote Deposit for personal and commercial clients
- Person to Person (P2P) Payments
- Telephone HomeBanker Available Anytime 1-800-328-3623
- Access to the MoneyPass ATMs with over 32,000 ATMs across the country
- Deposit capabilities at all FNB Branch’s Night Depositories
If you need help accessing any of these services, please call one of our convenient offices for guidance.
First National Bank wants you to know that you will continue to have full access to your accounts and that your bank and money is safe and secure.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to help our communities stay healthy and strong. First National Bank is here for you. Thank You for making First National Bank “Your Bank of a Lifetime”.