Important Message from First National Bank Regarding Lobby Reopening
Press Release Date: June 10, 2020
Bellevue, Ohio – The health and safety of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve have always been top priorities for First National Bank. We have been committed to meeting your financial needs safely and providing top quality service during this challenging time.
We are excited to announce that all of our branch lobbies will reopen starting Monday, June 15, 2020.
Per state guidelines, we request that you wear a face covering when inside First National Bank. If you do not have a face covering when you arrive, we will provide one to you in order to protect each other. You may be asked to lower your face covering for identification purposes.
In an effort to limit face to face contact and reduce the number of people in the lobby at one time, we are continuing to encourage our customers to utilize our drive-thru facilities, bank remotely, and/or to make appointments with their local banker or lender. A list of phone numbers is below.
Our branch operations are in compliance with the reopening guidelines set forth by our Governor.
Additional protective steps First National Bank is taking to help keep everyone safe include:
- Encouraging the continued practice of “social distancing” keeping six feet of space between individuals
- New Capacity Limits during normal business hours
- Utilizing protective shields in public spaces such as the teller counter, new accounts desk, and administrative office reception area
- Regular cleaning throughout the bank to disinfect surfaces and open spaces, as well as daily deep cleaning of our building
- Continuing to use remote work arrangements for many personnel
To make an appointment, please contact your local office:
Bellevue: 419-483-7340 Catawba: 419-797-7340
Clyde: 419-547-0259 Fremont: 419-333-7340
Port Clinton: 419-734-7340 Put-In-Bay: 419-285-7340
The Put-In-Bay branch is open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30am until 3:30pm.
Drive-thru service will continue as normal with the following hours at each location:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Saturday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
First National Bank offers convenient solutions to banking without a branch for 24/7 account access. Through these channels you can check balances, transfer funds, make payments, and deposit checks.
- Online Banking at fnblifetime.com
- Mobile Banking on your mobile phone or tablet
- Mobile or Remote Deposit for personal and commercial clients
- Person to Person (P2P) Payments
- Telephone HomeBanker Available Anytime 1-800-328-3623
- Access to the MoneyPass ATMs with over 32,000 ATMs across the country
- Deposit capabilities at all FNB Branch’s Night Depositories
If you need help accessing any of these services, please call one of our convenient offices for guidance.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to help our communities stay healthy and strong. First National Bank is here for you. Thank You for making First National Bank “Your Bank of a Lifetime”.