Mobile Banking is a secure, app-based service that gives you convenient,
24-hour account access to your First National Bank accounts.
- Fast , easy and secure 24 hour mobile access
- Allows you to monitor your checking and savings
- Account balance inquiry on deposit or loan
- Transaction detail inquiry on deposit
- View check images
- Internal transfers
- Alerts - allows you to know when specific activity occurs on your account
- Turn your debit card activation on and off for Extra Security
For more information about Mobile Banking with First National Bank, please contact the office nearest you.*Carrier Fees may apply.
Download our Electronic Services Brochure.
Making a deposit is as easy as taking a picture on your smartphone. Using our mobile app, you can safely and securely deposit checks to your accounts.
What is Mobile Deposit?
With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks from your smartphone directly into your checking or savings account remotely without going to the bank. Mobile Deposit is secure, easy to use and convenient.
Which of my accounts may I deposit into using Mobile Deposit?
Any of your personal checking and savings accounts can be designated for accepting Mobile Deposit.
Is there a maximum deposit limit for making a Mobile Deposit?
You are permitted 3 checks per business day with a maximum total deposit of $3,000 per day. This limit reflects mobile deposits made into all of your designated accounts.
When is Mobile Deposit service available?
Checks deposited by 4:30pm Eastern time will be available the next business day. Checks deposited after 4:30pm Eastern time will be available within two business days. All checks deposited are subject to verification.
What devices work with Mobile Deposit?
Android, iPhone and iPads devices work with Mobile Deposit.
Do I need the First National Bank Mobile App to use Mobile Deposit?
Yes, Mobile Deposit can only be used with the First National Bank Mobile App.
Do I have to have online banking to participate in Mobile Deposit?
No, you do not have to have Online Banking to utilize Mobile Deposit.
What are the Guidelines for using Mobile Deposit?
- Endorse the check with your (the account holder’s) signature and mark it “Mobile Deposit Only”
- Be sure to include all four corners of each check; images that are “blurry” cannot be accepted.
- Make sure that the dollar amount entered when making the deposit matches the amount on the check.
Is an endorsement required on the back of the check?
Yes, a check must be property endorsed by the payee with the account holder’s signature and mark it “Mobile Deposit Only”.
Will I be able to see an image of my check after I deposit it?
You will have a record of deposit, not an image of the check.
Is the check photo stored anywhere on my smartphone?
No, the check photo is not stored on your smartphone.
Will I receive notification of my mobile deposit?
You will receive an email indicating that you made a deposit. You will receive a second email indicating that your deposit has been processed.
What should I do if I do not see my deposit post to my account?
If you do not see your deposit post to your account, please contact First National Bank at our toll free number 1-800-860-7340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Mobile Deposit secure?
Yes, Mobile Deposit is secure. First National Bank has many types of security measures in place to safeguard your privacy and your information.
What do I do with my paper check after the mobile deposit is made?
Securely store your check for 14 days after your deposit. Once you have confirmed that the deposited funds are posted to your account, mark the original check “Void” and properly destroy it.
What types of checks are not accepted by Mobile Deposit?
The following types of checks or other items which shall be considered ineligible items:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited into; person or entity other than you
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not payable in United States currency.
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by Bank’s current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Bank account.
- Checks payable on sight or payable through Drafts, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this agreement.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through the Service or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.
- Travelers Checks
For more information about Mobile Deposit, please contact your local office or call 1-800-860-7340.
Download our Mobile Deposit Brochure.