A tradition of long-term relationships, old friends you can count on, and knowing the people you do business with…that’s what makes First National Bank unique!
When you establish a VISA® account with FNB, your hometown community bank, you will receive:
- No annual fee
- Competitive interest rate
- Interest-free grace period for purchases when balance paid in full each month
- $150,000.00 common carrier insurance
- Letter Checks and periodic statement checks to conveniently make purchases or transfer other credit card balances
- Honored at over 10 million establishments worldwide
- Cash available at any FNB Office and at thousands of other financial institutions and ATM’s
- Free automatic payment options through another of your FNB accounts
- 24-hour customer information Help Line available via an 800 number
- Unemployment, disability and credit life insurance coverage available at a minimal cost
- Statement and account information available 24/7 on the Internet at www.mycardstatement.com
- Earn points for exciting rewards for qualifying purchases through www.scorecardrewards.com
A VISA® card through First National Bank can offer you the benefits of a local hometown credit card combined with international recognition. Our customer service representatives are trained to personally assist you during regular business hours. After hours, you may call 1-800-423-7503 for information regarding your account or view your account on the Internet at: www.mycardstatement.com.
USA PATRIOT ACT: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
For more information about the Credit Card Services at First National Bank, please contact the office nearest you.
Credit card is subject to approval and ancillary services subject to additional terms and conditions.