Whether you’re purchasing a home, adding landscaping or scouting out the perfect piece of land to build your future home, we are here with you every step of the way. We offer:
- Competitive Rates
- Low Closing Cost
- Service In-House
- Fast Turn Around Time
We have loans to help finance the purchase of your new home or to refinance your existing home. In addition to attractive rates and terms, closing costs are low.
- Primary Residence, Second Home, & Investment
- First Time Homebuyer
- Condo’s and Town-homes
- Interim Construction Loans
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Excellent Customer Service is our goal!
Homeowners Borrower Assistance Information
If you are struggling with your First National Bank mortgage payments or facing foreclosure with First National Bank, you may feel overwhelmed and frustrated. We understand the challenges homeowners are facing these days, and we may be able to help you find solutions. If you are having trouble meeting your mortgage loan obligations, First National Bank wants to help you take action and gain peace of mind and control of your situation.
There are a variety of programs available to help you resolve your delinquency and keep your home. Depending on your circumstances, staying in your home may not be possible. However, a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure may be a better choice than foreclosure.
- Refinance: Receive a new loan with lower interest rate or other favorable terms, making your payments more affordable.
- Reinstatement: Allows you to pay the total amount you owe in a lump sum payment and by a specific date, allowing you to avoid foreclosure by bringing your mortgage current if you can show you have funds that will become available at a specific date in the future. This may follow a forbearance plan as described below.
- Repayment Plan: A written arrangement to repay the past due amount while still making a regularly scheduled payment, allowing you time to catch up on late payments without having to come up with a lump sum.
- Forbearance Plan: A temporary reduction or suspension of payments, giving you time to improve your financial situation and get back on your feet.
- Modification involves permanently modifying your mortgage so that your payments or terms are more manageable as a permanent solution to a long-term or permanent hardship.
- Short Sale allows you to transition out of your home without going through foreclosure. In some cases, relocation assistance may be available.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure allows you to transition out of your home without going through foreclosure by transferring the ownership of your property to us. This is useful when there are no other liens on your property.
- Additional information is available. Fannie Mae has created http://KnowYourOptions.com to help homeowners just like you, so you can get help before it’s too late.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
For questions concerning the process or completing the paperwork for your First National Bank mortgage, please call 1-800-860-7340 ask for the Mortgage Assistance Officer or send your inquiry to:First National Bank
Attn: Mortgage Assistance Officer
120 North St.
Bellevue, OH 44811
FORECLOSURE BORROWER COMPLAINTS.
If you as a borrower believe that we did not evaluate you fairly for foreclosure prevention alternatives, that you were inappropriately denied a foreclosure prevention alternative; that we failed to suspend foreclosure action or wrongly initiated foreclosure action, or otherwise failed to comply with timelines set by Fannie Mae, you have the right to file a complaint or dispute. We as the servicer must acknowledge the complaint or dispute in writing (email, fax, mail) within three (3) business days of receipt and include all of the following:
- Contact name or department
- Case reference name or number
- Resolution date which must be no more than 15 days from receipt of the escalated case
- Toll-free escalation contact phone number
Within five (5) business days of identifying the resolution, we must communicate the proposed resolution to you, the borrower, in writing.
For complaints or disputes, please call Toni Corrado at 419-484-0503.